Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodnight Kisses

Not much to update at this time but I just had to share my cute story of the week. Last night when I was putting Christopher to bed we got done with his stories, he got his song, and then he started giving me LOTS of goodnight kisses! It was SO sweet!! He kept leaning in and giving me big ole smackers on the cheek! I think I got a good 10 kisses before I could stop laughing and bring myself to actually put him in his bed. Scary that the child has already learned at 22 months that there are ways to stall bedtime.

We've been having lots of fun lately. Today Christopher and I went to Greenville to meet Bre and Drew and take the boys to Danish kingdom. Wow is that one cool park! Can't wait to take him back! Maybe this Fall when we head to Klackels. Our holiday weekend was busy too. We are getting ready for our first camping trip of the season so we had to go to Whitehall to get the camper ready to go. We also went to a bon fire where Christopher had TONS of fun jumping on our friends trampoline. "Jump jump jump" is what he would say and take off running towards it. I hope to have some new pictures to share soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Danish Kingdom?? What is that?
And aren't those kisses just to die for?

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Tons of kisses, so precious Beth

Anonymous said...

aww how cute

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing this story with us!