I never thought I would be happy to be unemployed but gosh I'm starting to look forward to it! Next week Tuesday is my last "official" day of work however I'll still need to come in to the office on Weds for a few hours to get some final reports out to clients. Here's my list of things I want to do with Christopher once I'm done working.
1. Go the the zoo! I want to go to Binder Park in K-zoo and to the Detroit too.
2. Go on a playground hunt to find all the best ones around town.
3. Buy chalk for the driveway and go crazy.
4. Host a play date!
5. Go to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum
6. Now don't anyone fall over from shock, but yes, I want to plant some flowers!
7. Get in lots of walks!
8. Start making trips to the library for story time.
If you've got anything I can add to my list let me know. I keep forgetting however that I do still need to look for another job and at some point actually get a job so good thoughts that the right fit will come around for me soon but not too soon, would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christopher would probably love the kids area at the Meijer Gardens. Go on a sunny, warm day and let him play in the water.
Oh yeah! He will surely love the Children's Garden. I would love to do #8 some day too. Oh, and Binder Park would be cool too. At the Detroit Zoo, you can now walk in a "pasture" with the kangaroos roaming freely. Pretty cool! Have fun on your time off. I'm sad you had to give up a job that you liked! I hope you find something else that you will like!
Christopher is going to love having his mommy home -looks like you have a lot of excitement planned!
Have fun with your new found time off!! I am JEALOUS. Especially with how nice the weather is getting.
Post a Comment