I'm in the kitchen updating my play list's on my I-Pod for my business trip on Monday and Christopher and I are dancing in the kitchen. He is SUCH a good dancer. Right now his favorites are Marc Cohn and Barenaked Ladies. I snagged some pictures of him and will post them as soon as I can. He really does love his music.
My proud mom moment for the week: Christopher said "Love Mommy" to me before going to bed the other night and gave me a kiss. Yup, heart is melting just thinking about it. It's going to kill me to be away from him this coming week. I'll put him to bed on Sunday night and won't see him until Thursday morning.
Question to all out there: Can someone PLEASE explain to me the fascination of taking one's shoes off ALL the time????? My child has been barefoot just about every night this week and it appears he's doing it often at daycare. Maybe he'll be like mommy and love flip flops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awh I can't wait to hear Ethan tell me he loves me. I tell him at least 50+ times a day!
The boys are just like me and are barefoot all the time! You might have seen them trying to take off their socks at the play area in the mall! :)
Oh so precious Beth! <3 Totally heart melting!
And he likes Marc Cohn? I love your boy, good taste in music!
Post a Comment